Monday, March 16, 2015

SPRING LEATHER

I'm so excited to announce my newest collaboration with Conner Rana, showcasing his spring 15' collection. Who ever said you couldn't carry those winter whites into spring? I'm loving this all white leather getup, and it's honestly perfect for the current weather situation in New York.

Photos by: Jessie Cheng

| sunnies: ASOS, top/pant: Conner Rana, sandals: Adidas |

I decided to play with the sporty look by pairing it with black & white adidas flip flops. Can't wait to live in those bad boys all summer. It's nice to actually dress up for the sunny weather without needing a jacket. I'm starting to feel like a human being again when walking outside instead of instantly turning into an icicle.
There's a lot more of the Conner Rana spring collection that I can't wait to share. Stay tuned on my Instagram  and for now checkout the rest of their spring collection HERE

4 comments: