Monday, December 1, 2014

NOTHING BUT WOOL


I've been dreaming of wool pants for the fall/winter season and I'm so happy I found these Marc Jacobs ones from a Crossroads Trading in Williamsburg. They seem to be the perfect fit, with also the perfect amount of wide leg action to where I'm not tripping over fabric. 
I stayed in the same type of fabric family by pairing the pants with this wool Minju Kim x H&M crop jacket (which btw was one of my favorite H&M collaborations) and then it just seemed right to throw in some color with this bright mustard colored beanie.

Photos by: Ila Camacho 

| Beanie: American Apparel, Shirt: H&M, Jacket: Minju Kim x H&M, Pants: Marc Jacobs, Shoes:  ASOS, Bag: Milly |

I love how these wide leg pants can work with any type of shoe. I picked up these white sneaks a couple weeks ago from ASOS for only $20! If you have not shopped their 70% off sale, then you should start now. 
You're welcome.

9 comments:

  1. Stunning photos!!

    Please let me know if you would be interested in following eachother on GFC and Bloglovin.Would love to stay in contact.

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jacket is AMAZING - such great detail and I'm loving the bright beanie too <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great style; yet again.
    Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this combo, you have such a unique style-- obsessed!
    xo Marissa

    www.collegenomad.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hopefully wool on wool will help me survive this winter haha

      Delete
  5. Hi Joel and thank you very much for follow me on Bloglovin. I'm very happy and I follow you immediately. I like to see that there are also guys who are interested in fashion. Fashion is not only for female, right? Have a nice day, kisses from Italy,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/eniwherefashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hah, nice jacket. I sold it to crossroads.

    ReplyDelete