Wednesday, March 4, 2015

WET SHAVE CLUB: A NEW WAY OF SHAVING


Recently, I've teamed up with the Wet Shave Club to show you my newest/favorite way of shaving! Wet Shave Club is all about bringing back the manly ritual of traditional shaving including different soaps, blades and aftershaves from around the world. I'm always looking to test out new products so I was super excited about this one because I was eager to switch up my shaving routine. 
When you SIGN UP with Wet Shave Club you'll receive: a razor, 10pack blazes, a brush, soap, and an aftershave balm. 


This was my first time using an actual brush to apply my shaving cream. I don't know if you can tell, but I was having a little fun with it (hence why the shaving cream is all over the bottom of my nose). Before applying, I soaked the end of the brush in hot water for five minutes to loosen up the bristles for a softer stroke. Using my brush reminded me of the big fancy brushes they would use at the barber shop back in the day. You hardly ever see that being used anymore -- glad I have my own now!


This was also my first time using a single blade razor. 
I got such a close and comfortable shave with it. 


This rum soap is a life saver and my favorite part about the shaving experience. It's made with orange, cloves, pine needles, cinnamon sticks, olive, coconut soybean oil, shea butter, and lye. I used it after shaving and I immediately felt my skin tingling (in a good way). I always usually have a problem with razor bumps after a close shave, but this rum soap definitely helped soothe my skin and kept it hydrated. 

Photos by: Jessie Cheng 

Can't forget to apply my aftershave balm! This one is great! Menthol is one of the key ingredients which left my skin feeling nice and cool. 
Check out more of the Wet Shave Club HERE!

4 comments:

  1. I love how much enthusiasm you put into your photos and blog posts. such a cutie

    https://www.bloglovin.com/people/manishaanwari2-11510825

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post!
    I love your ear pircing <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Post; looks like a well done TV commercial.

    ReplyDelete