Tuesday, March 24, 2015

BLUE BROOKLYN BABY


Spring is in full mode here in New York City and I am completely obsessed with it. That's right! I've been trading out my heavy winter coats for light leather ones like this one by Conner Rana. I don't know what it is about leather jackets, but why do they make you feel like a complete bad ass? I love the silver hardware touches on this one; giving it a little more edge. 

Photos by: Jessie Cheng 

As much as I'm loving spring here in the city, I can't wait to escape somewhere warmer in less than 20 days. Somewhere as in, PUERTO RICO. I'm so excited! I can't wait to be on the beach, drinking a margarita without a care in the world.
Follow my travels soon via Instagram

| hat: H&M, shirt: Boo Hoo, jacket: Conner Rana, pant: Levi, boot: Base London |

1 comment: