Saturday, September 20, 2014

SIKLY DREAM // FAREWELL SUMMER




Photos by: Malia Polsky

| Sunnies: Warby Parker, Top: Finders Keepers, Overalls: BeBe, Shoes: Superga, Bag: Badgley Mischka |

Phew, the summer heat is finally coming to a end! I don't know whether to be happy or sad though. Summer had its fun times -- (meaning) drunken nights at The Standard rooftop, fun. This year was actually bearable unlike last year..THANK GOD! But at the same time, fall is hands down my favorite season. There's already a sudden chill at night, requiring light layering. I cannot wait for the leaves to start changing colors leaving a crisp autumn scent in the air. I cannot wait to start drinking pumpkin spice lattes at Starbucks in the late afternoons. And I especially cannot wait for the beanies -- probably one of my favorite fall accessories. 
These pictures are a flashback to probably the warmer days towards the end of summer. It seemed as if I only lived in overalls, silks, and chiffons this summer which is probably the best route to go in effort to stay cool. I loved this cream, olive green, and white color palette together. I thought the best accessories were touches of rose gold rings and bracelets to compliment the hardware on my Badgley Mischka bag. As much as I miss these summer days, BRING ON FALL!

5 comments:

  1. Very stylish

    http://abdelkhalekleblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, you are associating me with some singer, seriously. Love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm speechless! Great photos and outfit! :O Amazing!

    xx,
    Jewel

    www.jewelclicks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. U look sOOOOO amazzzzing! Those overalls are everything! Fantastic shades, love that bike! SOOOO COOL! SOOO NYC!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete