Thursday, June 6, 2013

With love - Coney Island

Here's some quick iPhone snaps of my time at Coney Island. No surprise that within 60 minutes away from Manhattan I get to become a complete child again. Still can't believe this was only my first visit to the beach, but certainly not my last. It's a great moment of escape from the concrete jungle for a quick breather. Not to mention, being a born and raised North Carolina boy without doubt brings back a sweet sense of nostalgia of my former beach life. 









(snap-back hat c/o Pop Culture Clothing, LF skull t-shirt, Earthbound shorts, Converse sneakers)

12 comments:

  1. looks sick, i really should take a trip there next time i'm in the area.

    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. magical place, wow.
    i live in the area of mountains, so I'm jealous as hell!
    xoxo, D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these photos are great! very innocent and fun looking, looks like coney island is a fun place. great shirt too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I propose to follow each other. Follow me and I'll follow back.

    http://ulianna-life.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pace is amazing! Love the skull Tee! xxx

    www.stylentonic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is why I wanna go to NY! looks like you have such a great time dear

    cool outfit <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty pictures especially those in the amusement park I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. waw! great pics, the place looks so cool! <3

    tnx so much for stopping by at my spot, leaving me sweet comment! =)
    http://mancinasspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh i've never been there, that must be such a cool place!!! Great pics, the one with the shoes on the sand is very artistic ;)
    Kisses
    Ylenia

    www.wallofstyleblog.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  10. قمر الامارت
    شركة تنظيف موكيت بالشارقة
    و
    شركة تنظيف ستائر بالشارقة
    تساعد العملاء فى تنظيف منازلهم او الفلل الخاصة بهم وكذلك نفدم الخدمة للمؤسسات والشركات والمستشفيات

    ReplyDelete