Friday, September 12, 2014

NC AT MIDNIGHT

Photos by: Ila Camacho

Hat: Crossroads, Top: Zara, Pant: Theory, Shoes: Adidas

Finally posting these pictures taken back home in NC a month ago by my friend Ila. What else is there to do in Raleigh, NC on a Tuesday night besides snap a couple cool photos at the Free Expressions Tunnel at midnight? Literally, probably nothing. I love taking these trips home. It makes me appreciate where I grew up and how quiet and peaceful it can be at times. It's a great escape from the city and of course a plus that I get to spend quality time with family and close friends. I don't know what it is about today, but I'm especially missing home. I need to make a trip back soon.
If you've been paying any attention to my Instagram lately, you've probably noticed an excessive amount of fashion week pictures (sorry). But, I can't wait to share all the pictures soon from shows, presentations, parties, street style, and celebrities in a NYFW MEGA POST!

3 comments: