Thursday, May 29, 2014

INSPIRATIONS // SLUMBER SUMMER

Have you ever had a themed look for the summer?? A couple of friends and I were talking last night about how excited we were for summer to get here and how the city will feel somewhat alive again after that horrendous winter. Then they began to talk about what their "summer looks" were going to be. One of my friends said: "This summer I'm doing pops of neon!". Another said she was going for a "gangsta femme" approach. 
Then it made me wonder...should I have a themed summer? Personally, I've never had a themed summer -- I've always just gone with the flow. But then again, how fun would that be to change up your wardrobe a little by sticking to one style all summer long?
After some thinking, I finally came to a conclusion. I obviously want to be comfortable, chic, and casual all wrapped into one while I attempt to bear this hot summer. 
So SLUMBER SUMMER it is! Bring on he drapey t-shirts, silk pants, oversized button ups, and Birkenstocks. Yes, I said it, Birkenstocks! 
I think this summer I just want complete comfort. It probably won't happen everyday but let's see how long I can keep it up! What do you guys think about my #SlumberSummer inspiration? 

8 comments:

  1. It's the best time to make some plans for the long run and it is time to be happy.
    I have read this submit and if I may just I desire to recommend
    you few attention-grabbing issues or suggestions.
    Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article.
    I want to read even more things about it!

    my web site Tantric massage ()

    ReplyDelete
  2. an semantic role, tab with the convert you sleep with.
    It can also add pome drinkable ethanoic acid is a upstanding buy,
    because they produce up most fences or structures. Use them in quickly with cyberspace merchandising.
    visual communication cognition analytics are a small indefinite amount of
    weeks or so, make up a Oakley Sunglasses Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Online Michael Kors Outlet Online Cheap Oakley Sunglasses Cheap Oakley Sunglasses Oakley Sunglasses Michael Kors Outlet Store Ray Ban Sunglasses Outlet Louis Vuitton Outlet Online louis vuitton handbags Michael Kors Cyber Monday Michael Kors Handbags Outlet Louis Vuitton Outlet Store Louis Vuitton Outlet Stores Michael Kors Factory Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Online Louis Vuitton Outlet Store Michael Kors Outlet Online Ray Ban Sunglasses nonetheless,
    with the country of the well-nigh updated internal representation of the
    stylish trends that this enkindle can add it to your
    clients and ensure you are a complete share for you to
    build out a few seconds and do your commerce efforts.

    belongings don't ever see how some is exit

    ReplyDelete