Wednesday, October 16, 2013

boy who lived under the tree

 Photos by: Asia Minor

I'm absolutely loving cool the fall weather here in NYC. It makes me want to live outside and layer more and more. My newest layering piece is this scarf from Hollister Co. I can't seem to get enough of  wearing it. With all of the colors thrown into one scarf, I find myself throwing it on over any outfit for those chilly fall nights. It's also great because it's as big as a blanket so I can wrap it around my neck as many times as need be.
---
I'm super excited to go home to Raleigh, NC this Tuesday. Just a little mini five day vacation to see friends and family. And also to get out of New York City for awhile!
Follow my travels on Instagram

Wearing: Hollister Co scarf, vintage sweaterLevi's brown pants, vintage black loafers

10 comments: