Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Pit stop




Photos by: Asia Minor

Stopped in one of my favorite areas in New York City, the Flatiron District. Did a little shopping and grabbed a quick bite to eat. And of course, stopped in the middle of it all to snap a couple of shots. 
Recently, I've teamed up with the jewelry line Picks For Peace and absolutely loving my glam rock studded bracelet so much that I'm finding myself wearing it every other day. 
Lately, this weather has led me tot this comfortable casual state of mind, which completely explains the simple white Frank & Oak button up and minimal jewelry. But, with fashion week coming up within the next couple of days, I'm hoping that'll all change soon. I'm attending shows and parties this year such as Brandon Sun, Mara Hoffman, Desigual, Joe Fresh, etc.. and will be taking lots and lots of pictures so make sure you follow my Instagram for NYFW updates. 
 Oh, and *P.S- More photos from this short post to come later in the week.
Hope everyone had an amazing labor day weekend!!

WearingFrank & Oak white button up, Picks for Peace glam rock studded bracelet, Alexis Bittar bracelet, vintage sunglasses from Boulder, Colorado. 

6 comments: