Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Fine lines

There's something I just love about strolling around in Bushwick, Brooklyn that I can't quite put my finger on. 
The people, good food, the surroundings? Perhaps all the above. 




Photos by: Mimi Kurtanidze 

I absolutely love these 'rainy days' sunnies that Coco&Breezy were nice enough to lend. I've always been such a huge fan of their trendy sunglasses that when I got the chance to try out the new collection it was love, love at first sight. 

Never thought that drop crotch jeans would ever enter into my wardrobe, but so happy they did! I couldnt resist with these from JNBY. So comfortable for casual stress free days. 

(vintage brim hat, Coco&Breezy rainy day sunglasses, Eternal Child shirt, JNBY drop crotch jeans, Shoedazzle shoes)

8 comments:

  1. you are fierce! love the drop crotch + odd shoes

    dontcrycowboy

    ReplyDelete
  2. great, amazing shoes! and yes, rainy days like this are the best. your tee is pretty wicked too. never seen or heard of drop crotch jeans, had me giggling, but, it is rather early in the morning here and i haven't had my obliquity second coffee yet... they are kinda like harem pants ay? anyway, they look good.

    ReplyDelete