Tuesday, February 3, 2015

...BUT FIRST, COFFEE

Photos by: Jessie Cheng

| Beanie: Forever 21, Sweater: Storets, Jacket: H&M, Jeans: Joe's Jeans, Shoes: ASOS, Pouch: YSL |

First things first, coffee. 
This weekend ended with catching up with my friend Sara from The Street Styler in the Financial District. Our recent hang seshes have been bitter sweet. Bitter, because at the end of February she's moving back to Mexico City. Yet sweet because hey, if I ever want to visit I know I'll have a place to crash. You know when you meet someone for the first time and instantly get along with them because everything just, clicks? We'll that pretty much describes our first meet. It's never a goodbye, I hate that word. It's a see you soon, very very soon hopefully.

6 comments:

  1. such a perfect winter look -- love how you styled this

    http://hashtagliz.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely loving the sweater, nice color and texture. mirrorsandmuseums.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's one of my favorite sweaters at the moment!

      Delete
  3. I love your look! This long coat is so nice for the winter season!
    I want a Saint Laurent pouch too :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm obsessed with my YSL pouch, it holds everything!
      Thank you!! :)

      Delete