Sunday, September 8, 2013

NYFW Day 2: Barley there





WearingASOS sunniesBrandon Blackwood flower sheer jacketZara pantsGBX shoes.

It's day number five for fashion week here in New York city, but here's just a couple of pictures of what I wore on day two. It wasn't quite as hectic as day one, but yet still exciting. I attended the Noon by Noor show at Lincoln Center which was super girly, bubbly, and wearable..then I headed down to Pier 59 Studios for the Brian Lichtenbeg presentation which was punk chic at its finest. 
I chatted with Perez Hilton down at the Lichtenbeg presentation and he sweetly complimented my jacket (which I turned into a top) and ended up giving him the information where to order one HERE. He was even nice enough to snap a photo with me that you certainly can believe I posted on my Instagram account!
There's no shows for me today! Just stopping in at the Daniel Wellington showroom to check out their new collection with my dear blogger friend who's visiting from Honduras, Massiel.
Hope everyone else is having a fabulous week!!

2 comments: