Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Weekend: Labor Day


Labor day weekend





































So here's my little go-to outfit that I'll probably wear (or something similar) for this labor day weekend. Just trying to keep it cute or put it on mute and casual because who knows what this weekend will bring. Comfy jeans, sneakers, a backpack full of booze, (jk) and a simple sweater to throw over a denim top because lately these summer nights have been getting chilly. Although right now, I don't have any set in stone plans, I'm pretty sure I'll end up catching a few drinks somewhere in the city with friends.

From left to right: Acne wave denim top, Uniqlo grey sweater, Michelle & Ness Brookyln hat, Joes JeansGuess black frame sunglasses, Billabong fringe fiesta backpack, New Balance yellow sneakers.

What's everyone's else have planned for this extra long weekend?

2 comments: