Saturday, October 20, 2012

Teen Vogue







Last night I got the opportunity to attend a Teen Vogue event held at H&M. This is where all the fashionistas from all around the world came to celebrate the kick off of Fashion University, which was held in NYC on 59th street! Other than drooling over everyone's eccentric personal style, there was yummy food, live music, mocktails, and of course lots of shopping. 
There was a DJ downstairs spinning all night however, musical guest 'Blondfire' (one of my new favorite bands/currently playing right now) jammed out to many of their hits, my favorite being: "Walking With the Giants"
I hadn't been any H&M in several of months, but I'm proud to say they're definitely stepping their game up! The men's section located upstairs offered a wide range of colored dress pants along with matching blazers, a variety of men's accessories such as bow-ties and bracelets, also they seemed to have just expanded the men's section in general. 
As for the women's section, there is always something good any girl can pick up from there. Obviously I'm completely obsessed with the Lana Del Rey for H&M section. Guilty.

What I wore: Alexis Bittar Bow-Tie Pin / Forever 21 Sweater / American Apparel Pants